Today is such a beautiful day and I was just thinking of how great it will be this summer. I was trying a new way to do my hair and I loved it. So I want to share it with you, so you to can love and enjoy it. This hairstyle is really easy to do and doesn’t take a really long time. Anyone can get it done.
This do is really easy and fast to get results. It is great for summer and pretty much any occasion. If you like your hair down all the time this would be a perfect style. Even if you don’t it would be good for a one time occasion. I love how it keeps your hair out of your face.
With that said, let’s get started.
The materials you will need:
- Towel- Keep your hair wrapped.
- Blow Drier- Blow dry your hair.
- Bobby pins- keep your hair together.
- Rubber bands- tie your hair.
- Hair Spray- keeps your hair together at the end.
Now to get this beautiful hairstyle going:
- Wash your hair out completely and make sure you get all your hair.
- Use your towel and wrap your hair for about five minutes.
- Grab whatever product you put on your hair to make it shiny or look healthy.
- Now with your blow dryer, blow your hair until it’s almost dry.
- Grab one piece of hair by each side of your ears.
- Bring the two strands of hair to the center of the back of your head and twist both together creating a mini bun.
- You can either add a rubber band to hold the mini bun together or use a bobby pin to clip it.
- Put some hairspray on it to last for a couple hours. You are ready for a wonderful night or day out.
These hot summer months can be unbearable for many. Having at least a good hairstyle for the summer is good and one less thing for us to worry about. This hair style is good for the days when it’s not so hot and you want to let your hair down and be fashionable. It is really easy and fast to get done. With this style you will be able to enjoy your summer.
Wendy Perez is an independent AVON sales representative. She helps people in Denver buy AVON.